1. Children and staff will be screened daily for fever or symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entering the classroom. Children and staff with a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to enter the facility.
2. Class size is limited to 10 students. Teachers will remain with students throughout the day. Interaction between classes will be limited.
3. DaySpring will provide children with individual school supplies. Children’s belongings will be kept separate and sent home daily. Bedding will be kept separate and sent home weekly.
4. Health and hygiene practices will be implemented throughout the day as well as integrated in the school curriculum.
5.The staff will increase their frequency of cleaning and disinfecting toys, equipment and different surfaces throughout the day.
6. All children and staff will be required to wear face masks. Facemasks are to be provided by parents. (Please label)
7. Visitors will not be allowed in the building with the exception of law enforcement and the Department of Children and Families.